Monday, June 18, 2007

Told you so!

I knew that I could talk from the very beginng, but now everyone knows thanks to the MSNBC tell all! Mom showed it to me, she always wishes that I could talk to her with human words. I just tell her back in dog language that I love her!

....Human vocabulary may elude our pets, but they all communicate in consistent ways. By learning to read their tails, ears, fur and vocalizations, we can become fluent in such foreign tongues as Siamese and Persian, Pekingese and Bernese.

Look at tail wags. In a study with the less-than-riveting title “Asymmetric tail-wagging responses by dogs to different emotive stimuli,” Italian scientists observed that dogs’ tails wag more to the right when they feel positive about a person or situation.

That’s intriguing because it reflects research in humans showing that the left brain, which controls the right side of the body, is associated with such feelings and emotions as affection, security and relaxation....

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

You tell your mommy you need a much bigger bed!