Friday, July 20, 2007

Boycott Nike

This article made me very sad. It happened because of some irresponsible dog owner. I have never been able to get out of my yard! Roscoe has 2 times, but he is a terrorist and has special methods for escape. He is small and not very scary looking, so most likely would not intimidate a cop.

This made me even sadder. That horrible man he teaches pit bulls how too fight! Please do not support his team, the Altalnta Falcons, or any of the sponsors that he endorses. Please, just do it for my cute dudley nose! He should be put down, not the poor helpless doggies.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That article -- and all of what happened -- made me sad, too.

Unknown said...

Hi Daisy, are you a Pasadena or San Gabriel Valley resident? I linked to you in my blogroll but I want to make sure I put you in the right place -- either Pasadena neighbors, San Gabriel Valley neighbors, or adopted virtual neighbors (for anywhere in the world).

Rattie said...

**sigh** I also wish people would take more responsibility for their dogs because it's often the poor critters who suffer at the end. Just last month, in my city, a pitbull was shot by a police officer - actually, he's under investigation for perhaps reacting too quickly since the dog was known to be harmless and not a threat.