Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Exciting News


Well there is lots of news to report in the doggy dog world. First of all poor Dennis the Viszla got bit by a white pit bull!!! No is was not me, I only kiss boys. It was a pit bull who has a very irresponsible owner who does not keep their best friends on a leash or behind a fence. I wish that my mom could be a mom for all dogs, because then all the dogs would be good dogs, well pretty good ones. So please go wish Dennis a get well quick! He wasn't hurt too bad, and I hope he forgive us white pit bulls!


More news is that Dozer, another white pit bull, has his own Dozer TV channel on U-Tube!! This is very exciting! I was hoping that he might have guest appearances by other famous white pit bulls, like me! So far there is only one episode, but I think if you stay tuned there will be more. I think Dozer is pretty cute.


All this exciting news reporting makes me hungry. I wonder if there might be a biscuit in my future if I am very good!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog i am pretty shoor their will be a biskit in yore fyoocher i am sykik yoo no i can predikt erthkwakes so i am definitly rite abowt this too ok bye

Daisy said...

Daisy, I knew you did not do the bitey, because you are a Good dog!

happypitbull said...

Daisy, thank you very much for telling people about my YouTube Channel! Being a star is actually very difficult because Mommy yells "wait! wait! I need the camera!," but for my patience while she sets up the shot, I get paid with lots of treats just like a movie star. I would really like to have guest appearances, especially from such a beautiful dog like you! From Dozer, as told to his mommy Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

I just wanted to say that I think that you're a very very pretty girl doggie. Keep up the good work on reporting important news.

Love,

MK

Anonymous said...

I hope you got a biscuit you pretty girl!

Rattie said...

We are hoping you got your treat because us rats think you deserve for being such a wonderful ambassador for pet bulls!

matt said...

poor dennis:/ on another note your pitty looks so nice. My best friend has a white one too.

check my pit Motley out if you get free time

www.motleysjourney.blogspot.com

purebred breeders reviews said...

Really so beautiful like a girl doggie.hard working to collecting excellent job.

dogs india said...

I’m very interested in, I just started reading and I’m glad I did. You’re a great blogger, one of the best that I’ve seen. This blog definitely has some information on topic that I just wasn’t aware of. Thanks for bringing this stuff to light.