Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Human Birthdays and Walks


The picture is of me and Roscoe, one of the terrorists. The other terrorist, Sprocket, doesn't go on "long" walks because he has a bad back. He is old and has something called arthritis. I hope I never get this because I love my walks and my dog park play time. The handsome dog on the left is named Takoda, he is my boy friend, well, one of them. He belongs to Rachel who comes and takes of for walks some times when out human is at work.

Yesterday was my humans birthday. I always have wondered why they make such a big deal about birthdays when they have so many of them!!! Most humans have at least 70 or 80 if not more, when most of us dogs only have about 12 or so. So the real celebrations should be when we have our birthdays.

No comments: