Friday, January 19, 2007

Rats are avid readers

It seems as if my blog is mainly being read by rats!!!! That is amazing, so I must thank my little friends for well, uh, making me almost famous!!! I hope you can tell all you rat friends about me, maybe they will have some dog friends to tell. Cuz it would be nice to also had a dog readership, since I am well, a dog. It might get a little embarrassing if only rats were to read my blog.

There is some good news to report in the state of Illinois. Us pit bills and the entire animal-loving community is extremely grateful to Rep. Jerry Mitchell and Sen. William Haine for sponsoring a very important public and animal safety bill that will prevent dogs from being used as weapons. The innovative law took effect January 1, 2007. Join the ASPCA in saying thank you!

1 comment:

Rattie said...

Daisy, we asked our human to advertise your blog on her critter blog since animal people do stop by and visit. Oh, and there is nothing embarrassing to have rats as readers because we are suppose to be just as smart as dogs... heh heh heh