Sunday, August 12, 2007

Going back to school

All summer long we had a roommate, moms son was home from college, I guess that means he is my brother. OK so all summer long my human brother has been living with us. I like him, he plays ball with me, and gives me treats, he like to cuddle and watch TV with me. He took care of me and the terrorists when mom went away for a couple days, boy I am sure glad she came back!

Yesterday I noticed he was packing up all his clothes, and also filling boxes with his blankets. He packed all his bathrroms things and even some food out of the pantry! I overhead him talking to mom, and he is leaving tomorrow to go back to school. His school is far away and he lives there.

This makes me sad. I wonder when he will be coming home again? I hope mom pays extra good attention to me now that I am sad. Maybe I will get more treats, even though I don't feel like eating them. *sigh*

1 comment:

Rattie said...

Poor Daisy...perhaps he'll visit.